The Compostela Group of Universities publishes the composition of the STELLA for Staff mobility programme Selection Committee
The members of the Selection Committee will review the candidacies and decide on the awarding of the 18 grants linked to STELLA for Staff programme.
In 2019 call, the Selection Committee is chaired by the Coordinator of STELLA for Staff programme, Ms Eva Garea Oya, and composed by the following members:
- The Director for International Affairs of the Pan-European University (Slovakia), Ph.D., JU Dr Slavomir Rudenko.
- The head of the Academic Internationalization Section of the Academic Direction of Institutional Relations, Prof. Dr. María Fernández Flecha.
When reviewing the applications received, the Selection Committee will apply the following criteria:
- Adaptation of the candidate’s curricular profile to the requested offer and the interest of the candidate’s proposal.
- Give preference to those candidates who have not received a STELLA for Staff grant in the latest five years.
- Give preference to candidates applying for the maximum duration of mobility.
- Give preference to seniority in the employment relationship.
- Fostering geographical and university distribution.
Submitting grant applications
Within the framework of this programme, the Compostela Group of Universities awards 18 grants, with an economic endowment of 1000 euros, for services staff from the universities in the network. The aim of the programme is to promote their intercontinental mobility through professional stays.
Services staff interested in participating have until 14 February 2019 to send their applications. Before doing so, they must review the guidelines of the STELLA for Staff programme and the placement offers published on the website of the Compostela Group of Universities.