Video Contest for Students: the oportunity to show your creativit
The students of those universities that have endorsed the contest can participate. It is quite simple: you only have to check the list of participating universities and find your coordinator.
If your university has enrolled the contest, make a short video talking about one of this topics:
- Show what you know about the Compostela Group of Universities in an original way.
- A day in the life of an international student
- Does diversity foster creativity in a working environment?
- The European current situation: crisis or opportunity?
- Figuring out what to do after University
The winner of the Contest (or the representative of the winning team) will be offered a 3-6 months traineeship at Euronews. Furthermore, he/she will receive a contribution up to 1000 euro to travel to the XXII CGU’s General Assembly, taking place in Castellon, Spain, in September 2016.