Who are the members of the Jury of VII International Video and II Research Pitches Contests'?
Find here the composition of the Jury of the VII International Video and II Research Pitches contests, which will select the winners of both permanent activities of the Compostela Group of Universities.
The Jury will be chaired by the President of the CGU, Marek Kręglewski, and composed of the following members:
• The Vice-president of the CGU and Vice-rector for Internationalisation, Cooperation and Multilingualism at the University Jaume I in Castellón (Spain), Inmaculada Fortanet Gómez.
• The Professor of the Faculty of International and Political Studies at the University of Lódz (Poland), Tomasz Domański.
• The Pro-vice-chancellor at Karlstad University (Sweden), Thomas Blom.
• The Director of the Service of Visual Media (SERVIMAV) at the University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain), Olga Fontán Maquieira.
The Executive Secretary of the CGU, María Teresa Carballeira Rivera, will act as the secretary of the jury.
What will be the selection criteria?
Following the guidelines, in order to select the winners the members of the Jury will evaluate the candidates in accordance with:
1. The topic of the videos;
2. The creativity of the editors and originality of the videos;
3. The technical feature of the videos;
4. Innovation and technology management;
5. Clarity of presentation.
As for the Research Pitches contest, the Jury will consider the following criteria when reviewing the pitches:
1.Clarity of the presentation: Whether it helps the general public understand the research work and follows a logical argument;
2.Nature, objectives, and relevance of the research;
3.The enthusiasm of the presenter for his/her research and ability to capture and maintain public attention;
4.Technical features: Sound and image quality and fulfillment of times and formatting rules.