STELLA - Staff Mobility Programme
The aim of this programme is to provide opportunities for administrative staff mobility, to enhance cross cultural experience and work placement experience by means of two weeks work exchanges among member Universities of the CGU.
Nowadays, there are many different national and international programmes and projects available for students and teachers but there is a clear lack of initiatives for the staff who works at Universities.
Since 2002, STELLA provides opportunities for administrative staff to enhance cross-cultural and work placement experience.
STELLA for STAFF 2019
STELLA for Staff is structured in a single annual call, and only intercontinental mobility will be admitted.
Want to participate?
We recommend you to read the documents and visit the links below.
Documents and links:
- Placement offer form. This form must be compulsorily filled in online and in English for the offer to be accepted.
- Application form. This form must be compulsorily filled in online and in English for the application to be accepted.
- STELLA for STAFF certificate (sent to CGU delegates in each member university)
All documents are available in Word format have been sent to the delegates of the Compostela Group of Universities in each member university.
- Deadline for submission of placement offers: 14 December 2018 (12:00 AM GMT).
- Deadline for submission of applications: 14 February 2019 (12:00 AM GMT).
Note that only services staff from Universities which have offered at least one placement will enter in the selection process for a granted mobility.
Discover the experience of participants in past editions here.
Review the guidelines of previous calls.