Former participants love STELLA Programme
Would you like to know about their experiences?
Read their opinions
- By individuals
- "The STELLA programme helped me to improve my professional technical skills", Bruno Raimondo, Kore di Enna (Italy).
- "I’d like to repeat the experience since I think that it is the best way to promote the understanding among universities", Vera Redrupova, Masaryk University, Brno (Czech Republic).
- "It’s a really enriching experience. Apart from learning how universities of far away countries manage departments similar than yours, the cultural exchange contributes to find new links for collaborations and relationships…I’m very happy to participate in this programme", Rosa Ana Rojas, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Peru).
- "An excellent way to exchange information and establish new links", Fredik Carlén, University of Karlstad (Sweden).
- “I believe the mobility programme to be highly positive, as it allows service staff to get to know the reality of management in other universities and exchange professional experiences by providing know-how on on our work areas”, Francisco Colomer, University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain).
- By universities:
- "These training opportunities help our staff to improve their professional and also personal skills", University of Malta (Malta).
- "Number of grants should be even more!’", University of Hamburg (Germany).
- "STELLA is the best pilot programme that the Erasmus non-academic staff mobility project has ever had’", University of Cadiz (Spain).
- "STELLA enriches our staff culture and opens up new points of view and opportunities to improve our daily work", University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain).