International Video Contest of the Compostela Group of Universities
The Compostela Group of Universities (CGU) will award the talent of the CGU students who submit the most original videos to participate in the CGU's VII International Video Contest for Students.
The winner of the Contest (or a winning team) will win up to 1000 euro. In addition, the winning video will be broadly disseminated through the different digital platforms of the CGU.
Want to participate?
We recommend you to read the documents and visit the links below.
Documents and links:
- Guidelines 2018 (PDF) / Bases 2018 (PDF)
- Letter of support (Word) / Carta de apoyo (Word)
- CGU logo blue (EPS) (JPEG) / CGU logo white (EPS) (JPEG)
- Application form (Word) / Formulario de candidatura (Word)
- Members of the Jury (PDF)
- Resolution of the Jury (PDF)
- For more information, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 2017: Launch of edition.
- 31 March 2018: Deadline for submission of applications. Extended untill 15 April 2018.
- April 2018: Jury voting.
- May 2018: Publication of the decision of the jury.
- September 2018: Official presentation of the winning videos during the annual CGU General Assembly.
Need some inspiration?
Wacht the videos of previous winners.
Contacts to sign the letter of support (up-to-date):
If you can not find the contact from your home university on the list below, contact them directly to get the information.
|Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey||
Contact: María Gómez-García Ph.D
Position: Europe Regional Director
|Universitat Jaume I||
Department: Vice-Rectorate for Internationalisation, Cooperation and Multilingualism
|University of A Coruña||
Department: Vice-Rectorate for Internationalisation and Cooperation.
Phone: +34 881 011 062
|University of the Basque Country||
Department: International Relations Office.
Phone: +34 943015127
|University of Vigo||
Contact: Manuel José Fernández Iglesias
Position: Vice-rector of University Extension and International Relations
|Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas||
Department: International Office
|Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena||
Contact: José Alberto Lucas Muñoz
Department: Vice-rectorate for Internationalization and Development Cooperation